Saturday, September 08, 2007

I knew it!

Flights, no problem. Customs, no problem. Luggage, no problem. ATM (need Canadian cash), no problem. Limo (nicer cars, costs same or less than taxi), no problem. Traffic, no problem. Arrive at the B&B, the owner's left the key in the mailbox for me (this happens now and then, for those of you who don't stay at B&B's).

Wrong key.

It was a perfect setup, really. I really thought this was going to go off without a hitch, but here I am sitting on the front stoop of my B&B with not a clue in the world when my hostess will return. Damn, damn, damn. Do I just leave my luggage in front of the door? Yikes. What to do, what to do...

Complain, that's first priority, and fortunately there's wi-fi I can use to do so to a world wide audience. I bet you can't wait to find out how this one turns out...

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Perhaps it's a scavenger hunt! The key is a clue...use your imagination Sean!

Sean Sexton said...

You're very helpful. Actually, I later found that she mistakenly left me a garage key. If I'd tried, at least I could have locked my stuff up safely in there...

Kerry said...

Maybe it's a left-handed key ...