Friday, September 11, 2009

Moving In

Well, we're here.  There's a surprising lack of drawer space, and only four hangers.  Other than that, I guess things are okay.  The internet connection is of the old style cable connection type, so my mobility around the room is somewhat limited.  I can't quite get my legs under this desk, as I don't think it was designed for my 6'2" frame.  But I think I can reasonably reach the bed with the network cable, so I guess I'll live.

We've got more important things to tend to anyway.  Subway passes, food, movie tickets and film festival shirts leap to mind.  Seven hours to the first movie.  Off into the city we go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember to eat your Butter Tart, and try a Nanaimo Bar. And if you happen to find a place that serves Kokanee Beer, drink lots of it, but you probably won't because it's more prevalent in Western Canada.